Email system in EasyAds is built in a way so you could have the full control of it, from accounts to templates and even to the display and clear of the emails queue itself.
Here’s a full description of the Email system here
If your emails queue is full and your emails are stuck not being sent please check the following:
- If you’ve added a correct email account(s) in the email system accounts section in admin, and it is saved
- If your hosting company is not blocking external SMTP connections.
- If you’ve added the cron jobs on the server correctly like described here
- If those cron jobs are actually running correctly, to check this you will need to connect to SSH and run the command of the cron job “minute”, if you don’t have access to SSH ask your hosting for help, then for example if you have this command:
# This command is for minutely cron
* * * * * /usr/bin/php -q /var/www/vhosts/codinbit.com/demo.codinbit.com/easyapp/engine/console.php minute >/dev/null 2>&1
/usr/bin/php -q /var/www/vhosts/codinbit.com/demo.codinbit.com/easyapp/engine/console.php minute
If an error result there, then please contact your hosting company to install a missing PHP component or to upgrade your PHP version