- Unzip the ZIP archive from Envato containing EasyAds application.
- In the resulted folder, you’ll find a folder named “latest”. Upload the contents of that folder on your web hosting account, in the document root, that is, /home/username/public_html most likely.
Please note that if you already have another web app installed in your document root
(i.e: wordpress), it is better to create a new folder inside the document root, say easyads
(/home/username/public_html/easyads/) and put the files there.
- Point your browser to the install directory, i.e: http://www.domain.com/install/index.php
- After installing, make sure you remove the install folder from your host.
- Visit http://www.mydomain.com/admin to access the Admin Area.
- Visit http://www.mydomain.com to access the Client Area.